Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Love List

Things I Love:

Full Moons on Clear Nights
Seeing someone who reminds you of a person you love who is far away
Candlelight
When I can tell that my students really understand something I've taught them
Flowers
Basil
How language structures your reality
Cozy Sweaters
Naps
Building Community
Meditation
My down sleeping bag (I still haven't bought a comforter/blanket here, so I sleep with it every night)
Singing & Chanting
Climbing on real rock
When you are so thirsty that water tastes sweet
Accomplishing something you didn't think you could do
Social Experiments
Watching a movie on a rainy day

Don't forget to make your own and post it in the comments (or leave the link to your blog) <3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love:
- Helping people w/ languages
- Being outside in hot weather and wearin' a shirt that's not makin' me sweat like a dog and that I actually feel comfortable in. ;)
- Meeting strangers that have my same sense of humor, haha
- That funny feeling you get in your fingers when you've just cut your nails... ^^
- Listening to a song I used to LOOOVE but then got sick of, and then remembering why I used to like it so much
- Smelling something that brings me back to a certain epoch in life
- The awesome tired/sleepy feeling you get after havin' worked out a lot and havin' showered, just as soon as your head hits the pillow...
- Perfumes

ms07042 said...

I got to view your blog thru another blog of someone who is very dear to me. I loved your blog and your adventures because you sounded so mature yet sentimental. Your work and adventure had reminded me of an American English Professor that I used to have long long time ago.

I looked at your photo, but I couldn't remember if I had seen you back in GNV; it might be you had grown up so much and I couldn't recognize you. I will say, I love
- seeing young people like you and your friend taking off to far away places to partake on challenges to make your lives more fulfilled.
- to see all your dreams come true in the future
- to see one day you all will find wonderful people to share your life with
- to see you will never loose the passion and enthusiasm for doing the things you like and remain adventurous

Take care,

mandy said...

i am doing mine now!
you can find it at
http://mo2ri2sey.blogspot.com
i love the idea, happy!